geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Guglielmo.Licht...@instinet.com
Subject Re: Geronimo works with MySQL / XA
Date Wed, 30 Nov 2005 06:23:00 GMT
Do you mean the plan for deploying the resource adapter?

Bruce Snyder <bruce.snyder@gmail.com>
11/29/2005 10:15 PM
Please respond to user

        To:     user@geronimo.apache.org
        cc:
        Subject:        Re: Geronimo works with MySQL / XA

On 11/29/05, Guglielmo.Lichtner@instinet.com
<Guglielmo.Lichtner@instinet.com> wrote:

> I just want to report that I now have an instance of Geronimo that's
doing
> 2-phase commits with a MySQL 5.0.x database, using a recent nightly
build of
> the connector/j driver.
>
> Thanks everyone for the great support.

Great! Would you mind contributing the deployment plan being used for
this configuration?

Bruce
--
perl -e 'print
unpack("u30","D0G)U8V4\@4VYY9&5R\"F)R=6-E+G-N>61E<D\!G;6%I;\"YC;VT*"

The Castor Project
http://www.castor.org/

Apache Geronimo
http://geronimo.apache.org/

<<<Disclaimer>>>

In compliance with applicable rules and regulations, Instinet
reviews and archives incoming and outgoing email communications,
copies of which may be produced at the request of regulators.
This message is intended only for the personal and confidential
use of the recipients named above.  If the reader of this email
is not the intended recipient, you have received this email in
error and any review, dissemination, distribution or copying is
strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error,
please notify the sender immediately by return email and
permanently delete the copy you received.

Instinet accepts no liability for any content contained in the
email, or any errors or omissions arising as a result of email
transmission. Any opinions contained in this email constitute
the sender's best judgment at this time and are subject to change
without notice.   Instinet does not make recommendations of a
particular security and the information contained in this email
should not be considered as a recommendation, an offer or a
solicitation of an offer to buy and sell securities.