geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Guglielmo.Licht...@instinet.com
Subject Re: XA support
Date Tue, 29 Nov 2005 16:45:42 GMT
I just remembered that the latest release of mysql connector/j does not
support xa.
I am using an alpha version, which at first was coded incorrectly (and I
believe never tested)
but it was a small bug and I was able to fix it.

So you'd be supporting an alpha driver. That's probably the reason why you
don't support xa for mysql.

Jeremy Boynes <jboynes@apache.org>
11/28/2005 10:34 PM
Please respond to user