geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Guglielmo.Licht...@instinet.com
Subject Re: Multiple geronimo instances
Date Thu, 24 Nov 2005 19:49:16 GMT
What would work just as well for me would be to be able to check in a
skeleton
and then deploy the plans the first time I build and deploy the
application. I am even willing
to copy all the files over, as long as I am not checking them in.

If I can help it I will not check in things which can be derived from
other things. For example, your config-store
can be derived from the plans (and I am not sure what else.) The
dependencies are third-party jars, etc.

I think you are doing this already when you build geronimo using maven. I
just have to find out what steps
to take between compiling and starting the server. Can I just blow away
config-store and then deploy the
plans I want?

Is it possible to use this, perhaps:

java -jar deployer.jar deploy <plan> <file>

Guglielmo

David Jencks <david_jencks@yahoo.com>
11/24/2005 11:28 AM
Please respond to user