geronimo-user mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: packaging a custom LoginModule?
Date Tue, 29 Nov 2005 21:37:57 GMT
First, I think that in M5 you have to package your class in our
security jar, so you should use the head version.

You should be able to construct a jar including your class, and get it
into the application classloader using a

element.  I think I actually tested something like this when I added
support for it :-)

n.b. the uri format is going to change in a couple hours to
toby/cabot/1.0/jar so you may want to use the longer form
<groupId>toby</groupId><artifactId>cabot</artifactId><version>1.0</

version>

thanks
david jencks