geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Siraj Mohamed" <Si...@virtusa.com>
Subject RE: EJB JNDI lookup
Date Wed, 23 Nov 2005 13:27:14 GMT
Thanks Rakesh and Manu for your information. Now my look up doesn't work
and it throws an exception NamingException:
/java:comp/env/ejb/helloworld-ejb/HelloBean not found.

My openejb-jar.xml referes jndi name as

<enterprise-beans>
        <session>
            <ejb-name>HelloBean</ejb-name>
            <jndi-name>ejb/helloworld-ejb/HelloBean</jndi-name>
        </session>
</enterprise-beans>

And I am trying looking up it in my client class as:
Object homeObject =
ctx.lookup("java:comp/env/ejb/helloworld-ejb/HelloBean");

I also tried with different options like:
Object homeObject = ctx.lookup("ejb/helloworld-ejb/HelloBean"); or
Object homeObject = ctx.lookup("HelloBean");

Either one did not work.

Am I missing some thing else?

Thanks,
-Siraj