geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Brad Messerle <bradmesse...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Eclipse 3.1.1 Webtools 1.0M8 Linux Creating an EAR Application Project.
Date Fri, 04 Nov 2005 16:02:16 GMT
Ok i started from scratch again.

Download all the packages from the required packages.. and uncompressed them
all into oine folder. Tried to start eclispe and no go. I am not aware that
you can install plug-in's in different folders.

The installation is on another drive right now and dont have access to the
log. Later today I will retreive the log and see why elcipse is not
starting.

Are you a developer? I purchased a book on ecliopse plug-ins and i hope to
get up to speed so i can help on the geronimo plugins.

Thanks

--
-bm