geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Brad Messerle <bradmesse...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Eclipse 3.1.1 Webtools 1.0M8 Linux Creating an EAR Application Project.
Date Thu, 03 Nov 2005 04:14:10 GMT
Ok I have a server runtime defined in the preferences.. And yes i can create
a Dynamic Web Project and in the drop down the Apache Geronimo Server is in
the list.

So I guess there is a bug in the Geronimo plug in? or an issue with the web
tools? Does it work for you? If so what versions are u running?

Thanks
Brad Messerle

--
-bm