geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Aaron Mulder <ammul...@alumni.princeton.edu>
Subject Re: deploying a database plan
Date Sat, 26 Nov 2005 06:38:43 GMT
On 11/26/05, Brian Bonner <bkbonner@gmail.com> wrote:
> I meant to say 'jira'.  Anyway, I just checked out
> geronimo-web-1.0.xsd  in the schema dir of geronimo-1.0M5.  It looks
> like naming:naming-ref is not a valid top-level element:

naming:resource-ref is in <xs:group
ref="naming:jndiEnvironmentRefsGroup"/> -- and note that an xs:group
is literally just a placeholder for a number of other elements, not an
element itself, so naming:resource-ref really does appear at the top
level of the file.

Thanks,
    Aaron

> <xs:complexType name="web-appType">
>         <xs:sequence>
>             <xs:element ref="sys:import" minOccurs="0" maxOccurs="unbounded"/>
>             <xs:element ref="sys:dependency" minOccurs="0"
> maxOccurs="unbounded"/>
>
>             <xs:element name="context-root" type="xs:string" minOccurs="0"/>
>             <xs:element name="context-priority-classloader"
> type="xs:boolean" minOccurs="0"/>
>             <xs:element name="container-config"
> type="web:container-configType" minOccurs="0"/>
>
>             <xs:group ref="naming:jndiEnvironmentRefsGroup"/>
>             <xs:element ref="naming:message-destination" minOccurs="0"
> maxOccurs="unbounded"/>
>
>             <xs:sequence minOccurs="0">
>                 <xs:element name="security-realm-name" type="xs:string"/>
>                 <xs:element ref="security:security" minOccurs="0"/>
>             </xs:sequence>
>
>             <xs:element ref="sys:gbean" minOccurs="0" maxOccurs="unbounded"/>
>
>         </xs:sequence>
>         <xs:attribute name="configId" type="xs:string" use="required"/>
>         <xs:attribute name="parentId" type="xs:string" use="optional"/>
>     </xs:complexType>
>
> Maybe this is different in cvs?
>
> Brian
>
> On 11/26/05, Brian Bonner <bkbonner@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Aaron, the eclipse XML Builder was giving me errors saying that it
> > wasn't valid.  Only when I put it in the container-config did it not
> > give me an error.
> >
> > I'll look at the xsd and post what I find.  I'll open up a gira with
> > my web.xml and geronimo-web.xml.
> >
> > Thanks.
> >
> > Brian
> >
> > On 11/26/05, Aaron Mulder <ammulder@alumni.princeton.edu> wrote:
> > > I don't think you should have the container-config element in your
> > > geronimo-web.xml (the nameing:resource-ref should just be at the top
> > > level).  In fact, I'm not sure why we're not rejecting that as a bad
> > > deployment plan.  Could you file a JIRA with your web.xml and
> > > geronimo-web.xml and note that you're not getting a helpful deployment
> > > error?  I'd like to make sure someone looks at the underlying problem.
> > >
> > > Thanks,
> > >     Aaron

 Or did I

name="UserName">user</config-property-setting>
name="Password">demo</config-property-setting>

   com.ibm.as400.access.AS400JDBCDriver

   org.tranql.connector.NoExceptionsAreFatalSorter

           <blocking-timeout-milliseconds>5000</blocking-timeout-milliseconds>

           <idle-timeout-minutes>30</idle-timeout-minutes>

No builder

 The best way to

 It should show

Geronimo