geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Aaron Mulder <ammul...@alumni.princeton.edu>
Subject Re: list-targets command
Date Mon, 21 Nov 2005 19:24:48 GMT
list-targets is not useful right now.  It's kind of in there for completeness.

You could in theory have multiple config-stores, for example one
read-only containing some core modules that are never supposed to
change and one read-write for new deployments.  However we haven't
tested that adequately and I'm not convinced it would really work
properly right now.  I believe we do intend to make this work
eventually, I just don't think it's on the very short-term horizon.

Aaron