geronimo-user mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Start-up classes
Date Wed, 23 Nov 2005 20:13:16 GMT

On Nov 23, 2005, at 12:04 PM, Guglielmo.Lichtner@instinet.com wrote:

> Can I use dependencies to control deployment order, perhaps?

well, theoretically, but I don't think we've included any way for you
to say that e.g. the EJBModule gbean depends on some other gbean that
you supply.  This would be nice but is NYI.  You might be able to put
your gbean in a configuration all by itself and use that configuration
as an application parent.  This might require some care in figuring out
where to put the necessary classes.  More info would be helpful :-)

thanks
david jencks