geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Manu George <manu.t.geo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: EJB JNDI lookup
Date Wed, 23 Nov 2005 12:03:07 GMT
Hi Siraj

You can use the following
Properties props = new Properties();
                props.put("java.naming.factory.initial","
org.openejb.client.RemoteInitialContextFactory");
                props.put("java.naming.provider.url", "127.0.0.1:4201");
                props.put("java.naming.security.principal", "testuser");
                props.put("java.naming.security.credentials",
"testpassword");
Context ctx = new InitialContext(props);
principal and credentials can be anything as I think it is not checked .

Regards
Manu

On 11/23/05, Siraj Mohamed <Siraj@virtusa.com> wrote:

>  Hi All,
>

> I have deployed a hello world application (helloworld.ear) on Geronimo 1.0M5. I have
written a java client class to test my application. But I am