geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Matt Hogstrom <m...@hogstrom.org>
Subject Re: Using Geronimo with WebSphere MQ
Date Wed, 30 Nov 2005 18:32:14 GMT
Currently there is no integration between ActiveMQ and IBM MQSeries.  You might
try looking at using a JMS client that is provided with MQ but you'd need to get
information on that from IBM.  I expect this question will come up more often,
we'd appreciate you're post back to the list with what you find out.

Thanks