geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Norman Jarvis" <>
Subject Re: Geronimo M5 JNDI resources
Date Wed, 30 Nov 2005 22:34:26 GMT
I have posted the solution that I am using for my enterprise applications on my
blog (doesn't mean it is the correct or best solution though).

Norman Jarvis

>>>Richard Duggan <> 10/18/05 9:22 am >>>

I would like to create some JNDI resources that can be configured as part
of a configuration file.   Using Tomcat this can be achieved by configuring
the resource factory in the server.xml file (as shown below).  How is it
recommended that this be achieved with Geronimo?  I initially had two
thoughts, either this could be hosted by the embedded Tomcat and configured
using the geronimo-web.xml file it could be hosted as part of the openejb
component and configured using the openejb-jar.xml.  Can anyone share some

 <Context ...>
   <Resource name=bean/MyBeanFactory auth=Container
   <ResourceParams name=bean/MyBeanFactory>

Thanks in Advance,

Richard K. Duggan
On Demand Development and Incubation
IBM Toronto Laboratory
External: 905-413-2396
Internal: 969-2396

This message may contain confidential information, and is
intended only for the use of the individual(s) to whom it
is addressed.

View raw message