geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Hans Prueller <hans.pruel...@gmx.net>
Subject JNDI Name not found...
Date Thu, 24 Nov 2005 15:13:57 GMT
hi again,

meanwhile I succeeded in deploying a little test .ear migrated from
JOnAS to Geronimo. Now
I have a problem with the JNDI lookup of the beans on the web tier:

the JNDI name is defined in the geronimo deployment plan as follows:

 <enterprise-beans>
                <session>
                    <ejb-name>BusinessBean</ejb-name>
                    <jndi-name>BusinessHome</jndi-name>
                </session>
[ ... ]

the lookup is done like that:

BusinessHome h = null;
        try
        {
            h = (BusinessHome) PortableRemoteObject.narrow(ictx
                    .lookup("BusinessHome"), BusinessHome.class);
        }
        catch (NamingException e)
        {
            logger.log(Level.SEVERE, "cannot get bean home '"
                    + "BusinessHome" + "':" + e);
            addActionError("cannot_get_home");
        }

When I test the app, I get a cannot_get_bean_home error. Is there any
prefix or something
else that I forgot? Or did I configure something wrong?

Any tips are appreciated!

regards,
Hans

--