geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Hans Prueller <hans.pruel...@gmx.net>
Subject Re: Geronimo CMP Engine
Date Mon, 21 Nov 2005 06:29:32 GMT
 >> something that reads server-specific deployment descriptors from an
application configured
 >> for a different vendor's product and emits a Geronimo deployment
plan based on that information.

I already thought about starting a project doing similar stuff:
reading/parsing product-specific DDs,
generation of some meta-info format in between and using this
meta-format for generation of
server specific DDs again - a from X to Y conversion tool one could say.

But currently I'm rather short of time and did not yet start, in
addition I know JOnAS for about
3 years know but I have rather no experience with other servers. Perhaps
we'll find some guys
who'd start up this project....

Hans

--