geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Sachin Patel <sppat...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Building revision 331695 of geronimo-eclipse-tools from scratch
Date Tue, 08 Nov 2005 20:30:14 GMT
Hi Gerhard, I couldn't find anything suspicious on my end.  I had
someone build on windows and they were able to build.  What version of
the JDK are you using?

As far as undeploy.  It doesn't currently work due to the following open
jira

I'd really like to get you up and running, so if theres any other info
that you can provide that would help me out.  Does this error occur
every time? From the root of the tree
can you run "maven -o clean -Declipse.home=/wtplocation/eclipse/".  Then
rerun the build?

Also, after re-running, can you go to your src tree  and send me as an
attachment to my email address the .log file which should be located
inside .../plugins/temp/.metadata.

Do you have another machine you can try on?

Sachin.