geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Sachin Patel <sppat...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Eclipse 3.1.1 Webtools 1.0M8 Linux Creating an EAR Application Project.
Date Fri, 04 Nov 2005 16:10:16 GMT
Sorry ,I didn't mean to imply you needed to install the plugins in
different locations :).  My wording was bad.  I meant to say extract all
the zips into the same folder but never your original install image.

The process will be much easier when WTP 1.0 is released  at the end of
the year as there will be a single download that is an ALL-IN-ONE
package.  From there you will be able to install the geronimo plugin
from the update manager.

Sachin

--
Sachin