geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Sachin Patel <sppat...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Eclipse 3.1.1 Webtools 1.0M8 Linux Creating an EAR Application Project.
Date Thu, 03 Nov 2005 18:18:04 GMT
I just tried snapshot-20051006 with WTP M8, but on the Eclipse 3.1.0
based requirements and I was able to apply the target runtime on the
Application Project.  Let me now try 3.1.1 and if it fails, then thats
the problem and you'll want to backlevel your Eclipse, EMF, GEF, etc...
levels.

Sachin

--
Sachin