geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Sachin Patel <sppat...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Eclipse 3.1.1 Webtools 1.0M8 Linux Creating an EAR Application Project.
Date Thu, 03 Nov 2005 03:20:32 GMT
Hi Brad,

If you go to preferences-->Server-->Installed Runtimes, is Apache
Geronimo listed? If not then the drop down will be empy until you define
a new server runtime by clicking New.

If you do have the runtime defined (defining a runtime is different from
different from defining a server), then can you try any of the other
project creation wizards (Dynamic Web Project for example) to see if the
runtime appears as a choice in that wizard?

Also WTP M8 was built requires Eclipse 3.1.0 not 3.1.1, so this may have
something to do with it.

Thanks.

--
Sachin