geronimo-user mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Why naming service is not available when Servlet is initializing?(Tomcat 5.5.9)
Date Fri, 04 Nov 2005 06:56:02 GMT
How are you setting up the datasource for j2 to use?  You need to look
up something like java:comp/env/jdbc/jetspeed and either deploy a
datasource "named" jdbc/jetspeed or map it to whatever the datasource
is named.

If you are deploying the datasource in the same plan as j2 (I recommend
doing this) you need to use geronimo head because the appropriate
dependencies to force the correct start order were only added last
week.

If you are still having problems please show us your geronimo plan.

thanks
david jencks