geronimo-user mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Introduction and Question
Date Fri, 11 Nov 2005 16:30:40 GMT
In addition to the pluto use Aaron notes,  there is some activity to
get jetspeed 2 running in geronimo.  I had jetspeed 2 running in
geronimo about a year ago, so I strongly believe it is possible :-).
There is at least one person working on integrating it now: there are
some recent exchanges between Jian Liao and me.

If you make any progress on this we'd love a report, some instructions,
or code.

Thanks,
david jencks