geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Krishnakumar B <www....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: accesing GBean
Date Fri, 11 Nov 2005 05:24:10 GMT
hi rakesh,
 what type of functionality u want in your application?
 Some ways how GBeans can be used are
 * GBean is more like a service with life cycle methods. Another GBean can
get a reference to this GBean and do something...
* U can get the reference of Gbean in the plan for web application by adding
a reference tag.
* Also u can invoke a GBean. For this U can refer to source code and see how
to invoke a GBean from a java application.
 Regards
Krish

 On 11/10/05, Ranjan, Rakesh (Cognizant) <Rakesh.Ranjan@cognizant.com>
wrote:

>  Hi,
>
>  I am working on GBean. I have successfully deployed a GBean. Now I want
> to use functionality of that deployed GBean in my web application. How can I
> get a reference to that GBean in the application?

With Regards,