geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Deepesh <>
Subject outOfmemory Error
Date Fri, 11 Nov 2005 08:52:51 GMT

I am having an enterprise application [.ear]

I am using Fedora Core3 and Geronimo-M5.

I am able to deploy the aplication successfully ..

I use the option java -Xms1G -Xmx2G -jar
bin/server.jar for starting the server.

I use the option java -Xms1G -Xmx2G -jar
bin/deployer.jar deploy
Myapp.ear .

The memory remaining after the deployment is about
256MB. I use free- m command to viwe this.

when I try to login into the application it is saying
that an internal
error has occurred and I am getting
java.lang.OutOfMemoryError on

And if I try to  login again it is throwing the same
java.lang.OutOfMemoryError and a lookup error  saying
that Myapp.lookup
() not found.

This lookup error comes only when there is
java.lang.Outofmemory error previously ocuurred during

If i restart the server again, sometimes it doesn not
show any error and
able to login.

IS this related to the Memory leakage?

Any body can provide a solution for this.

Thanks and Regards,