geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Arun Venugopal <Arun.Venugo...@cognizant.com>
Subject Re: accessing the database driver version and name from a gbean
Date Tue, 15 Nov 2005 06:46:31 GMT

Hi,

Sorry seems my last reply didn't reach the ML properly ....

there is no database related code in the GBean .... but when an EJB
application (which is coupled to a particular database) uses the GBean's
features .. then the behaviour of the GBean varies depending on the type
of database driver used in the application .... i hope you get the
scenario ...

Thanks and regards
Arun