geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Nicholas Irving" <>
Subject RE: Eclipse 3.1.1 Webtools 1.0M8 Linux Creating an EAR Application Project.
Date Thu, 03 Nov 2005 08:57:27 GMT
Check your Eclipse log. There should be a null pointer exception thrown

I had this problem a while ago, but have not checked if I still have it.

From: Brad Messerle []
Sent: Thursday, 3 November 2005 3:14 PM
Subject: Re: Eclipse 3.1.1 Webtools 1.0M8 Linux Creating an EAR
Application Project.

Ok I have a server runtime defined in the preferences.. And yes i can
create a Dynamic Web Project and in the drop down the Apache Geronimo
Server is in the list.

So I guess there is a bug in the Geronimo plug in? or an issue with the
web tools? Does it work for you? If so what versions are u running?

Brad Messerle