geronimo-user mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Reference to TransactionManager gbean
Date Mon, 28 Nov 2005 02:08:59 GMT

On Nov 27, 2005, at 5:55 PM, Guglielmo.Lichtner@instinet.com wrote:

> Can somebody please send me the xml text I can use to get a reference
> to the transaction manager
> in my gbean? I tried <name>TransactionManager</name> but it didn't
> work.

In your gbean info building code include something like this:

         infoFactory.addReference("TransactionManager",
ExtendedTransactionManager.class, NameFactory.TRANSACTION_MANAGER);

Then you won't have to specify the <type> in the reference.

In the xml plan,

         <reference name="TransactionManager">
             <module>org/apache/geronimo/Server</module>
             <name>TransactionManager</name>
         </reference>

assuming you are not using the patch I posted a few days ago that
includes new-style configIds.

Hope this helps

david jencks