Hi,

I am doing a comparison study of different application servers. I saw one module on clustering in the source code. I would like to know if that code is functional or if it is meant simply as an API. Also if it is functional, then how can i test it ?

Thanks and regards
Arun
Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this email or any action taken in reliance on this e-mail is strictly
prohibited and may be unlawful.

Visit us at http://www.cognizant.com