Hi,

What is the INITIAL_CONTEXT_FACTORY and PROVIDER_URL to specify to lookup an EJB from another class within the same application ?
What is the INITIAL_CONTEXT_FACTORY and PROVIDER_URL to specify to lookup a Datasource from the application ?

Also where is the EJB's and the Datasources located in the JNDI tree (by default) ?

I have been trying various combinations and these are working in some cases and not working in some other cases. Can somebody please clear these doubts for me ?

Thanks and regards
Arun
--
Arun Venugopal <Arun.Venugopal@cognizant.com>
Cognizant Technology Solutions India Pvt. Ltd.

Visit us at http://www.cognizant.com