geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Joseph Hardeman <jwharde...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Replacement for Websphere
Date Fri, 28 Oct 2005 19:50:24 GMT
Sachin,

Actually I am looking to replace WebSphere on all the servers. I know that
Tomcat can do what is needed, but I was looking for maybe an app with a gui
to handle it. I have looked at several others, but have not really tested
them yet. WebSphere is actually more than what we need.

But if there is nothing for Geronimo that can handle this then that is cool.
I was just wondering and curious. *S*

Thanks

Joseph