geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Kevan Miller <kevan.mil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: M5 - problem with war deploy
Date Fri, 21 Oct 2005 15:38:43 GMT
Sun's 1.5 JRE includes their JMX implementation. Now why we're seeing it in
this call stack, I don't know. I occasionally run server and deployer
on 1.5(server and deployer must be running same JRE) for profiling
purposes. I
haven't seen this problem, but don't see any point in investigating...
--kevan