geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Mike Perham" <Mike.Per...@webifysolutions.com>
Subject SSO between two webapps?
Date Fri, 21 Oct 2005 16:27:59 GMT
I downloaded the 1.0-M5 release and, with the help of Aaron Mulder's
online book (thanks!), I have a JAAS Custom Login Module working so I
can protect a webapp directory based on roles.  My problem is that this
does not appear to work across webapps.  I created two webapps, test1
and test2, which contain basically the same config except for context
root, etc.  I can log into either webapp and everything works as
expected (everyone can see the welcome file, users can see a secured
page, admins can see the contents of the admin/ directory) but when I
change the URL to go to the other webapp, I just see the login page
again.  There's no debugging output in geronimo.log so I don't have any
info as to why the Principals are not carried over to the second webapp.
Should this work?

mike