geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Nell Gawor <nell_ga...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Fw: javax.security.jacc.PolicyConfigurationFactory.provider not set
Date Mon, 17 Oct 2005 18:46:49 GMT
Hi,

Thanks! That worked.  My config list before moving
org/apache/geronimo/Security before the Console/Jetty was...

org/apache/geronimo/ActiveMQServer
org/apache/geronimo/Server
TradeDataSource
org/apache/geronimo/Jetty
org/apache/geronimo/TomcatRuntimeDeployer
org/apache/geronimo/applications/Welcome/Jetty
org/apache/geronimo/DebugConsole
org/apache/geronimo/RuntimeDeployer
org/apache/geronimo/Tomcat
org/apache/geronimo/Console/Jetty
org/apache/geronimo/System
org/apache/geronimo/JettyRuntimeDeployer
org/apache/geronimo/SystemDatabase
org/apache/geronimo/RMINaming
org/apache/geronimo/SystemJMS
Trade