geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Nell Gawor <nell_ga...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Strange undeploy behavior
Date Thu, 06 Oct 2005 19:56:38 GMT
Actually, I think I already see the problem, although I'm not sure why
it occurs.  When the application is deployed, I actually end up with two
extra modules:

+ Trade
     `-> daytrader-web-1.0-SNAPSHOT.war @
http://NELLSNEWLAPTOP:8080/daytrader
     `-> daytrader-ejb-1.0-SNAPSHOT.jar
     `-> daytrader-streamer-1.0-SNAPSHOT.jar
     `-> daytrader-wsappclient-1.0-SNAPSHOT.jar
     `-> TradeDataSource
     `-> TradeJMS
   Trade/daytrader-wsappclient-1.0-SNAPSHOT
   tradeStreamerAppclient

Thanks,
Nell