geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Nell Gawor <nell_ga...@hotmail.com>
Subject Strange undeploy behavior
Date Thu, 06 Oct 2005 19:47:16 GMT
Hi,

This looks like a bug to me, but before I opened a report I wanted to
double-check.

I have deployed the daytrader application and then I go to undeploy it.

C:\geronimo-1.0-M5\bin>deploy.bat undeploy Trade
Username: system
Password:

        Module Trade stopped.

        Module Trade unloaded.

        Module Trade uninstalled.

    Undeployed Trade
      `-> daytrader-web-1.0-SNAPSHOT.war
      `-> daytrader-ejb-1.0-SNAPSHOT.jar
      `-> daytrader-streamer-1.0-SNAPSHOT.jar
      `-> daytrader-wsappclient-1.0-SNAPSHOT.jar
      `-> TradeDataSource
      `-> TradeJMS

That all looks good.  But then when I restart the server and do a
list-modules, among my modules I see
Trade/daytrader-wsappclient-1.0-SNAPSHOT
tradeStreamerAppclient

All the other modules are undeployed as expected.  Is there some reason
the application clients are not undeployed?

Thanks,
Nell