geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Nell Gawor <nell_ga...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Daytrader Redux
Date Tue, 25 Oct 2005 14:51:39 GMT
Hi Carla,

I just took another look at this.  Before trying to register this new
user, did you do the following:

Go to 'Configuration -> (Re)-populate Trade Database' and wait until the
quotes and users are created?

You must do this before doing anything with dayTrader, otherwise there
isn't any data for it to work with (including the quotes it is trying to
retrieve in this step).  I had forgotten this step with my latest
daytrader install but I just repopulated my database and I am not having
any problems creating new users.

Thanks,
Nell