geronimo-user mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: javax.security.jacc.PolicyConfigurationFactory.provider not set
Date Mon, 17 Oct 2005 18:15:46 GMT
I think that for some reason the console is being started before the
server security configuration.  I think we need to import the security
configuration in the console plan.

Can you look at ${geronimo.home}/var/config/config.list and see if
org/apache/geronimo/Console/Jetty is before or after
org/apache/geronimo/Security?  If before, try moving
org/apache/geronimo/Security before it.

thanks
david jencks