geronimo-user mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Geronimo M5 : magicGball
Date Thu, 20 Oct 2005 04:36:47 GMT
MagicGball works for me on head.  i think the M5 copy is broken.  I
recently changed it so the app-client to server communication is over
corba rather than the proprietary openejb protocol.  It is possible
that you would need a 1.4.2_08 jvm for this to work.  However it should
deploy fine on any 1.4.2 jvm.

thanks
david jencks