geronimo-user mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: org.omg.CosNaming.NamingCntextPackage.NotFound
Date Thu, 06 Oct 2005 05:35:42 GMT
I got a no-security version working and made a lot of progress on a SSL
UP version, but there is still more to do on the latter.  I think you
can try the no-sec version by copying
src/plan/magicgball-corba-nosec-plan.xml over
src/plan/magicgball-corba-plan.xml and then running:

maven -o clean startServer
maven -o deployApp startApp
maven -o runClient  [-Denable.debug=true]

I'm not sure if I'll be able to work more on the SSL version before
Friday afternoon.

thanks
david jencks