geronimo-user mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Connectors -- Geronimo says syntax error or no deployer service currently available
Date Wed, 19 Oct 2005 06:25:19 GMT
Deploying connectors works fine for me, especially the tranql ones.  If
you want any help you will need to provide a lot more information about
what you are doing including geronimo version, plan, and deployment
command.

I'm curious as to what features you find lacking in the tranql derby
connectors that lead you to want to write your own.

thanks
david jencks