geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Carla Cremers" <>
Subject Petstore Redux
Date Fri, 28 Oct 2005 23:29:12 GMT
Trying to get my Petstore up and running after Jacek's last response.  I did

an svn update in the sandbox/petstore, and got new files.  That gave me a

strange error :

[echo] Distributing Java Pet Store Supplier Application

[java]     Error: Operation failed: org.apache.xmlbeans.XmlException: Invalid

[java]     deployment descriptor: [error: cvc-complex-type.4: Expected

[java]     attribute: realm-name in element

[java]     default-principal@,

[java]     error: cvc-complex-type.2.4a: Expected elements

[java]     'description@

[java]     realm@

[java]     distinguished-name@'

[java]     instead of

[java]     'principal@' here in

[java]     element role@]

[java]     Descriptor: <xml-fragment

[java]     parentId="org/apache/geronimo/PetStoreDataSource1.3.2"

[java]     configId="org/apache/geronimo/Supplier1.3.2"

[java]     xmlns:dep=""

[java]     xmlns:app=""

[java]     xmlns:sec="">

[java]       <dep:import>

[java]         <dep:uri>org/apache/geronimo/PetStoreSecurity1.3.2</dep:uri>

[java]       </dep:import>

[java]       <app:module>

[java]         <app:ejb>supplierpo-ejb.jar</app:ejb>

[java]         <openejb-jar configId="NOT_USED"

[java]     xmlns=""

Poked at it for while, finally concluded changes had probably been made in

other parts so I did ( BIG MISTAKE ! ) a svn update in the root directory.

Lots and lots of changes to the security stuff.  Ah ha, sez I, all I need

to do is rebuild and I'm in the Petstore business !   Famous last words...

I can't even get back to a geronimo server that will come back up !

Right now, I'm doing  "svn update -r (value)" in hopes that I can find a

value for update that will get me to a point that is before the update that

caused the following problem.    Does anybody have a Known Last

Good revision number or a way to find geronimo-spec-j2ee-jacc-1.0-rc5.jar ?

15:55:23,468 WARN  [DependencyVerifier] WARNING: Failed to download

Element... maven:reactor

Line...... 217

Column.... 9

The build cannot continue because of the following unsatisfied dependency:

Total time: 2 minutes 32 seconds

View raw message