geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Carla Cremers" <crem...@azulsystems.com>
Subject 400 Bad Request when checking out geronimo top of tree ?
Date Thu, 27 Oct 2005 00:17:09 GMT
I'm trying to get some updates for Petstore, and get this for every
checkout/log/list type operation I do :

 ~/geronimo : svn log http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/geronimo/trunk geronimo

svn: REPORT request failed on '/repos/asf/!svn/bc/328762/geronimo/trunk'

svn: REPORT of '/repos/asf/!svn/bc/328762/geronimo/trunk': 400 Bad Request
(http://svn.apache.org <http://svn.apache.org/> )

bg

Trying to install on a different system, I get :

~/geronimo_test : svn checkout http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/geronimo/trunk
geronimo

svn: REPORT request failed on '/repos/asf/!svn/vcc/default'

svn: REPORT of '/repos/asf/!svn/vcc/default': 400 Bad Request
(http://svn.apache.org <http://svn.apache.org/> )

This used to work : any idea what I'm doing wrong ?

On the bright side, I did get the magicGball to work : maven complained about
not finding magicGball-ejb.jar

In my tot build, so I  replaced it in
src/resources/client/META-INF/application-client.xml with

magicGball-ejb-1.0-SNAPSHOT.jar    Did a maven clean, maven and tried to
deploy again and this time it

deployed correctly and I can go to http://localhost:8080/magicGball and ask
silly questions to my heart's content.

Thanks, Carla