geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Carla Cremers" <>
Subject Daytrader / Geronimo M5
Date Thu, 20 Oct 2005 03:45:58 GMT
I am working with geronimo-1.0-M5/solaris 9/1.4.2_06 and trying to get the
various applications to work.

DayTrader : in the README, it says :

  The code in this directory contains the code for the benchmark sample

  DayTrader.  This sample was contributed by IBM to the Apache Geronimo

  project under the ASF license to further functional and performance

  testing of Geronimo.

  The work in this directory is a work in progress and the maven scripts do

  not currently build a functional ear.  To allow users to evaluate and work

  with the be nchmark sample the files necessary to get the benchmark working

  are included.  They are:

dayTrader-plan.xml is there, but not dayTrader.ear.  Can I download it from

  someplace ?   I tried downloading geronimoM4, but it's not in there.

Thanks !

View raw message