geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Carla Cremers" <crem...@azulsystems.com>
Subject Geronimo M5 : magicGball
Date Thu, 20 Oct 2005 03:45:51 GMT
I am working with geronimo-1.0-M5/solaris 9/1.4.2_06 and trying to get the
various applications to work.

magicGBall : any workarounds for the WSDL issue ?  From reading the archives,

  it sounds like magicGball may be obsolete and I shouldn't expect it to
work.

  cremers@slh: % java -jar bin/deployer.jar deploy
/home/cremers/java_apps/web_s

ervers/geronimo-1.0-M5/applications/magicGball/target/magicGball.ear

  Username: system

  Password:

      Error: Unable to distribute magicGball.ear: Failed to read wsdl

      document caused by WSDLException (at

      /definitions/portType/operation/input): faultCode=UNBOUND_PREFIX:

      Unable to determine namespace of 'mgb:askRequest'.