geronimo-user mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Daytrader / Geronimo M5
Date Thu, 20 Oct 2005 04:43:27 GMT
I'm probably sounding like a broken record by now, but I would use
geronimo head for working on daytrader.  IIUC it actually now works for
regular humans, not just Matt :-)  In any case the maven build works so
you won't need other downloads.

For M5 really the only functional examples are the trivial welcome app
and the somewhat complex console, both of which are predeployed on
geronimo.

thanks
david jencks