geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Barry van Someren <goltha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Geronimo WAR deploy matrix
Date Fri, 21 Oct 2005 17:06:47 GMT
This does look good.
I'm really interested in showing a list of many open source webapps
and providing details on how to run them.
This will help the project a lot since the projects themselves aren't
often contributing instructions for Geronimo yet.

I'll be doing this on the side a bit and add more to the list as we go along.
PS: Is that wiki part of the original Geronimo Wiki?