geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Barry van Someren <goltha...@gmail.com>
Subject Geronimo WAR deploy matrix
Date Fri, 21 Oct 2005 15:10:32 GMT
All,

How about me making a Wiki page with a table of all the open source
webapplications out there and a description of how well they deploy.
The format could roughly be:

Name                Description                 URL
Deploy result        Extra steps to deploy           Versions of
Geronimo used

I'm willing to lead this and try all kinds of webapplications.
This will give us a chance to see where we stand in WAR world and
might lead to a few more issues being reported.
Please give me some suggestions and I'll get started on this tonight.

Kind regards,

Barry van Someren