geronimo-user mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Connectors -- Geronimo says syntax error or no deployer service currently available
Date Wed, 19 Oct 2005 07:09:07 GMT
Assuming that the default-database-plan.xml has some resemblance to the
one we supply, it's a plan for a j2ee module, so you need to supply the
module as a command line argument also, such as

java -jar ../../bin/deployer.jar --user system --password manager
deploy default-database-plan.xml
~/.maven/repository/tranql/rars/tranql-connector-derby-embed-xa-1.0.rar

Leaving out the j2ee artifact you are trying to deploy will result in
the error you are seeing.  If you are copying the default-database-plan
we supply you may want to change the configID in the plan since this
plan is pre-deployed into the config-store that comes with geronimo.

The tranql connectors should work fine for your proposed application.

Hope this gets you farther,
david jencks