geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Jacek Laskowski <jlaskow...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Petstore with Geronimo M5 ?
Date Sun, 23 Oct 2005 19:58:39 GMT
David Jencks wrote:
> I think petstore has not been maintained, and I wasn't aware that it
> ever completely worked.

Dave is completely right...unfortunatelly (it's not that I'm not happy
he's right ;)). It was time when I tried to deploy it and failed, mostly
because of lack of time. I'm gonna take a look at it again, so keep your
eye on http://wiki.apache.org/geronimo/PetStore to watch the topic.

> I (although extremely biased) would work with head rather than M5 and if
> you make progress on this I hope you will consider contributiing the
> patches to make it work back to the community!

+100000. Yes, yes, yes, please do! I'd love to commit any changes to
boost the work on it.

> david jencks

Jacek