geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Matt Hogstrom <m...@hogstrom.org>
Subject Re: Daytrader / Geronimo M5
Date Thu, 20 Oct 2005 13:53:33 GMT
To obtain the daytrader ear go into the daytrader directory (and I agree with
David that you should be using head as a number of fixes have been committed
over the last week) and simply type maven -o.  The ear will be located in
./sandbox/daytrader/modules/ear/target/daytrader-ear-1.0-SNAPSHOT.ear.

Working on documentation as we go forward.  All help welcome :)

Matt