geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Matt Hogstrom <m...@hogstrom.org>
Subject Logo Contest - The Results Are In !
Date Mon, 17 Oct 2005 18:06:30 GMT
All,

Thanks for taking the time to register your opinion and vote for your favorite
logo.  I tallied the results from the Wiki and the clear winner is Entry #19
which was submitted by Epiq
(http://www.epiqtech.com/corp/products/technology/opensource/apachegeronimo4.htm)

The great news is that the selected winner appears to fit within the guidelines
of the PRC and as such there should not be a huge amount of debate.

I am copying the PMC on this note to notify them of the results and the
community's desire to make Entry #19 the logo of choice for Geronimo.  I trust
the PMC will be able to come to a quick affirmation of the Logo and provide
guidance as to making a final, official, version for inclusion in various
elements of the project.

Here are the results of the voting.

Entry		Votes	Percent of votes
Entry #19	10	32.26
Entry #21	6	19.35
Entry #18	4	12.9
Entry #6	3	9.68
Entry #14	3	9.68
Entry #22	3	9.68
Entry #2	1	3.23
Entry #9	1	3.23

Again, thanks for taking the time to register your opinion.

- Matt